1. The motor unit could be set to multi-angles due to flasks with different volume.
2. GL14 screw head is applied for the connection between evaporator and cooling water or vacuum pump.
3. The brushless DC motor reinforces stability under low-speed operation.
4. The evaporator could also be mount to a lab-frame for a better arrangement of space in a laboratory.
5. The Rotary Evaporator could be operated with most types of water bath.
▍Economical in Space
▍Economical in Budget
Main Export Market
|Rotation Unit||Range of Rotation Speed||20~250 rpm|
|Motor||DC Brushless Motor, 15W|
|Glass Parts||Vacuum Seal||Oil Seal|
|Ultimate Pressure||3.5hPa * 1|
|Nozzle for Hose||GL-14 (φ10)|
|Condenser||Double Spiral Cooling Surface 0.150m2 Nozzle GL-14|
|Evaporation Flask / Receiving Flask||Standard Pear-shaped Flask, 1L (ISO), Diameter SPC29|
|Power Supply||AC 100~250V|
|Dimension||Whole Set||470(W)x 320(D)x 650(H) mm|
|Motor Unit Only||130(W)x 150(D)x 150(H)mm|
|Weight||Whole Set||Approx. 7.5kg|
|Motor Unit Only||Approx. 2.5kg|
|Materials||Aluminum, SUS, Glass, Iron|
|Accessories||Motor Unit||Central Joint Vacuum Seal Collar for Central Joint Fixing Spring AC Adaptor|
|Glass Parts||Nozzle for Hose φ10mm GL-14 (Blue, 3pcs) Thread Cap GL-14 Incorporation Clamp|
※ Appearance and Specification of the product may be improved without notifications.